View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 04:59 AM

And then... a thought occurred. They had to throw the cocktails, and we had an automatic shotgun, so naturally, it became one, no, two very dangerous rounds of skeet shooting. Weasel went first, and missed the target. They could only throw it so far, and Weasel could only shoot so fast and so well in the dark. They had one last cocktail, so I grabbed the shotgun and gave it a try while the hipster watched.

Sadly, I also failed, but I wasn't bummed considering the difficulty of the shot, and that I was still rewarded with fire on the ground and a cool picture.

Now, I've said it once, and I'll say it again. I don't know if the Benelli M4 is worth it's hefty price tag, but regardless, it's a damn good shotgun, and I'm privileged to have been able to handle one on not one but two shooting trips.

Many thanks Weasel.

The shoot was fun without a doubt, but now that we've tried some things out, the next one is going to be even better. I'm not going to give out much more detail than that, but I have some stuff planned and I'm also expecting some new additions to our collective collection, gun and gear wise. For now though, we have the memories of this trip, and they are certainly good ones.