View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 07:30 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markit View Post
I'm starting to think that Liam or Pinko is slightly off his rocker - wasting time making useless spam pages is one thing, but the persistence of coming back and doing it over and over again goes beyond trying to be an annoyance and looks more like someone with an obsession.
It's petulant immature tantrum in cyberspace. Doesn't mean he is not crazy, but I've seen such borderline stalker activity from guys who were in their 40s. Can't make a man not act like a brat when he's got the 'power of the Internet' to shield him from harm.....

BTW: Alienqueen11 did a herculean task getting rid of moviemaster1993 aka Liam's tirade. WOW!! The work of a disturbed mind. These are New pages that Liam or Pinko created in a short time, all with nonsensical or insulting names. This list doesn't repeat what he's done before, this is an all new list from today.

"This site sucks"
"The admins are corrupt"
"The admins are lazy"
"Jamalpickmycotton"
"Jd0554"
"Jables"
"This wiki is pathetic"
"The event"
"The admins r bullys"
"Moviepropmaster needs to go"
"I mean for real please listen to me"

"User:Bj"
"34343"
"Imfdb"
"324wer3"
"4353453"
"Moviepropmaster is a fake"
"Justice needs to be served"
"I want an apology"
"Moviepropmaster is a straight up ass"
"You all need to get a life"

"Bj"
"Dimaggio1"
"This stie needs change"
"What does wikisysop do anyway?"

"Star trej"
"I wont stop til there is change"
"Have fun deleting my shit every other day"
"I was treated wrong"
"Do the right thing"

"Adfe"
"12454"
"4555"
"Sick of this shit"
"Erererer"
"Aioasdfj"
"Werwe"
"Admins"
"Adfasdf"

Alienqueen11 had to delete all of this!!! Again, I list it only to warn members that if they see any variation of these page titles, to "Nuke" tag it immediately and notify a mod so that we can delete them and ban Liam or Pinko.