View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
Been playing Mass Effect Andromeda and there is so much lazy in the design. I am not even touching on the much debated subject of graphics, facial expression problems and occasional clunky dialogue.

A lot of the weapons are taken from the previous games with the loose excuse that because the expedition left our Galaxy at the same time frame between ME2 and 3, they should have all the same guns and that excuses them from designing more newer guns. They retcon how you reload all the guns, though they are cool to look at. They got guns that didn't exist in the time period of when the expedition left the Milky Way.

There's a lot of potential to this game but damn is it a mess. I can get pass most of it if they fix the character animations. Fuck, how hard was it for them to get people who knows what they are doing?
I hate to parrot stuff that 4Chan says, but from what they're saying, there were a LOT of people hired based on diversity and gender, rather than skill. Don't know if it's true or not, but it's just what I've heard.