View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 05:46 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Alright, fine, it's all about body size and your right, a good holster. Might I recommend Raven, or Bravo Concealment. For cheap, there's a newish company I got mine at "On Your 6 Design". For kinda more expensive HTC makes some pretty good holsters where you CAN fully IWB a full size gun.

I think for those fully committed, it's about how much you are willing to spend and what you are willing to wear. For IWB of a double stack gun, you might have to get a pants size 1 bigger to fit the gun inside your pants.

For concealment, it's about how the holster gun functions while being hidden. If it isn't hidden well, it's not really concealment. That's kind of the point of hiding your gun.

Realistically, 99% of people don't actually look at a bulge in the shirt and think gun. I've seen holsters for phones now that have shirts over it and yeah, they are pretty big underneath a shirt. The one time I know the guy has a gun and not a phone was because he's actually using his phone and he wasn't even trying to hide his Glock 17 underneath a t-shirt. He was still pretty new to carrying guns.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”

Last edited by Excalibur; 06-08-2016 at 05:50 PM.