View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 06:49 AM

That's the two side by side and scaled to be the same length; there's certainly a missing section of forearm and since there's no reciever the Goldeneye barrel just ends for no good reason, but there's an overall similarity if you imagine all the detail removed from the L96. Still a few differences, but it's as good a guess as any.

Incidentally, before I put it down as an L96 it was labelled as a KSVK, which isn't exactly a more realistic claim. I would also note again that I reverted PersonOfInterest's changes to the article after an admin reverted almost all of them and protected the page the first time he made them. I don't think I can be faulted for assuming that meant the changes should be reverted as vandalism if they were made again.

Not really worth arguing over, anyway, I just felt it was better to call it something; if it's too vague, I've no problem with it being removed. I'd rather work on turning things like this into things like this than get hung up on what guns that look like they were made of plasticine by a drunk are.

Last edited by Vangelis; 06-20-2009 at 07:38 AM.