View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 03:26 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
So you're correcting my spelling now and not just my points? You remind me of that cop from The Kill Point who corrects grammar and people's phrasings than their arguments, to make them seem a bit ignorant of what they are saying.
Maybe you have good points (or points worthy of debate), but I have a great deal of difficulty deciphering them because your writing is often incoherent. My point is that you gotta learn to edit and think your writing through.

Quote:
You saying just because I misplaced the M in M92 when it isn't there, that I don't know what I'm talking about?
Nope, just felt like pointing that out. Otherwise, I wouldn't have included it at the end with a ""

Quote:
I rarely look on wikipedia because I can't even write a term paper based on facts I got from a site where anyone can edit it the way they can.
Yes, if you actually cite Wikipedia in a term paper, then that's retarded. Anyone with common sense knows that you can't cite Wikipedia. But it doesn't mean you can't look at the sources that Wikipedia cites. Wikipedia can be used to find sources; it just can't ever be the source.

Quote:
I looked on several news articles about the VA Tech guy and several of them told me he had a Glock 17. One article just plain didn't care and said he had 2 guns and hundreds of rounds of ammo.
Mostly, I was responding to the number of people killed. It's very easy to find endless sources confirming the number dead.

Quote:
And according to the never entirely trustworthy Wiki, he had nineteen 10- and 15-round magazines, and almost 400 rounds of ammunition. It didn't state how many 15 round magazines he got, but he also had a bunch of 10 round magazines.
The 10-rounders were for his Walther P22 (his backup weapon).

Now, let's get back on topic. Stop contradicting me on this: Magazine capacity does matter. If it didn't, higher-capacity magazines would never have been invented.