View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 04:36 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

I've been watching the first season and during the first episode, there were some bits of details when the host described the rifles used. He said the SVT-40 was one of the world's first semi-auto rifles. Apparently whoever wrote his script forgot about the Garand and previous semi-autos. He also said the Springfield 03 had the longest service life of all the rifles in the bunch even though the Mosin-Nagant had a longer life in service.

One of the contestants had the strangest descriptions of the bunch. I assume they listed current occupation and then a secondary occupation but this guy, I forgot his name had under him US Army and then under that Former Marine? I need to do some research, because that doesn't sound right at all. I mean half of the contestants have listed "Current occupation" and then "Former Marine" under all of them. But this US Army and then Former Marine kinda throws me off.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”