View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 04:15 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Actually from playing Call of Duty, I've noticed that the Germans do use mostly Karbiners and MP40s and occasionally MP44s. For Russians, when they were in the cities of Germany, they started to swap out with Ppsh SMGs because of the close quarter combat. So it would be accurate. By the end of the war, MP44s were everywhere, just didn't make a different in the German army because they were lost.

The Russians also have extreme determination to win the war, that and the no retreat policy. If you step back, you get shot. The Russians suffered the most causalities during WWII, and it was mostly due to charge attacks like a tidal wave against the Germans. Sure, a lot of them would get mowed down, but eventually the Germans would run out of ammo, or their barrels would get hot and the rest of the wave of Russians would finish them off.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”

Last edited by Excalibur; 12-08-2009 at 04:18 AM.