View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 06:27 AM

I've been meaning to get a picture of my EDC together and this gives me the perfect reason to do so. This is what I carry on a daily basis:

The only caveat is that I don't carry both guns (I've done it, but I can count on my hand how many times I have). I either carry one gun or the other. Besides that, I carry everything you see in the picture every day with 5.11 Taclite Pro Pants and an Ares Gear Ranger Belt. Here's a list of everything:

Watch with Paracord Band and Paracord Bracelet (made by me)
Surefire 6PX Tactical with click tailcap and Costa Switchback
1993 SIG-Sauer P228 with SRT and stainless grip screws
Federal HST 124 Grain JHP (40 rounds, 13 per mag and 1 in the chamber)
RDR Custom Kydex IWB Holster for SIG-Sauer P228 (for deep concealment)
Raven Concealment Phantom OWB Holster for SIG-Sauer P228 (for comfortable concealment, starting to use this more now actually)
1977 S&W Model 60 No-Dash with Uncle Mikes Boot Grips
PMC 132 Grain FMJ (15 rounds, 10 rounds per speedloader and 5 in the cylinder)
DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster for S&W Model 60
Leatherman Wave with Bit Kit, Bit Extension, and a Streamlight Microstream in a Leatherman Pouch
3x SIG-Sauer P228 magazines (1 in the gun and 2 extra)
Safariland 079 Concealment Double Mag Pouch in STX Tactical finish to match haircell kydex holsters
Safariland Comp-1 Speedloaders
Bianchi 7301 Speedloader Pouch
Keyring
Sharpie Stainless Steel Fine Felt Tip Pen
8 year old iPod Classic
Samsung Galaxy S5 with Spigen Tough Armor Case (Black) and Spigen GLAS.tR Slim screen protector
Little Black Book
Pack of Gum
Oakley Soft Case and Oakley Hijinx Matte Black with Polarized Warm Grey Lenses
Kershaw Skyline
Maxpedition Micro Pocket Organizer with USB 3.0 stick, spare batteries (AAx2, AAAx2, and CR123x2), bandages, alcohol pads, Blue Force Gear Lip Balm, black BIC Lighter, headphones, eye drops and contact lens case
Glasses
Black bandana
Columbia Extra Capacity Slim Fold Wallet in Black

There are a handful of things I want to and have been trying to change but this is what I carry every day. I'll make a second post with some general recommendations for you while you sit in complete and utter disbelief at my plethora of EDC items.