View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 07:28 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT2008 View Post
I don't think that would be the intent at all, nor do I think it would have that effect (and we can add a note of caution on the index for armory pages). And we can always add pages for smaller shops that had unique weapons, should the need arise.

Even on a movie page where we list the armory, the heading can read: "Weapons supplier(s)", implying that the guns came from more than one place.

Obviously, we will never be 100% complete in getting every armory and accounting for every source, but that is not the intent. The intent is to make sure that readers can understand the origins and the back story behind guns that they are seeing repeatedly in motion pictures.
Knowing first hand how many of the minor players worked on films, and also were never credited, perhaps gives me a perspective that this is only going to give any sort of credit to only the BIG BOYS of the industry.

Sorry, That's how I see it.