View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 01:27 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixent View Post
Taking the photos and editing them does not take mush time. I have been taking photo of the weapons I have done for Ellis, Stembridge, Gibbons, Motion Picture Weapons and Cinema Weaponry for years. Editing them afterward not to show other projects going on. It about 10 minutes per weapon not like killing 30 to 90 minutes per film to get screen captures then re-size them for posting. For someone that talks the talk you can't walk the walk.
I would be happy to see you post original gun pics such as I have been doing for a long time. And it takes more than 10 minutes to fix a gun pic (anyone who has had to fix a pic, color correct it ... oh and actually takek the photograph knows that). It took a long time for me to edit out the background crap out of that M2 Browning pic I took. I've also done a ton of screengrabs as well so I know well how long it takes to do a film's screengrabs. But as far as walking the walk (as far as IMFDB goes) I am looking forward to seeing more exclusive gun photos from others who have access to the weapons.