View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 03:58 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdAstra2009 View Post
I mean it's stupid, no different than out policy of not allowing films that are not on IMDB and are made by a bunch of kids....which most of the time what user-made videogame mods are.
Which is why we're explicit about the mods must be done by professional or semi-professional groups to warrant inclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post
What do you guys think about limiting it to any weapon used at the Platoon level?

I hesitate to say brigade level, then you get self propelled guns, howitzers, UAV launched missiles, etc.
Definitely not brigade level. Anything that's too big to be carried on and/or fired from a Humvee (or equivalent vehicle) shouldn't get its own page.

As for the 20mm rotary cannon (such as the M61, which Steve mentioned), I am at least OK with them if you guys have those in the industry and have converted them to blank-fire. What I don't want, however, is for people to include those weapons if they appear on a CGI render of a fighter aircraft that appears in the movie/TV show, and were not physically present on the movie set during filming.

Last edited by MT2008; 12-07-2010 at 04:02 PM.