Thread: Randomness 3
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 01:04 AM

Y'all want to hear something fucked up that happened to me last night?

I had just laid down to go to sleep,and I start feeling two things: Pressure, all over my body, keeping me from moving, and a weird presence, as if someone is standing next to the bed right up by my face. A couple seconds later I start hearing a horrible noise (There wasn't any actual noise, it was all in my head), like a very large group of people kind of moaning in pain a fair distance away, and it began getting louder and louder, and I somehow knew that I *really* wasn't going to like what would happen if I didn't get that noise to stop and that presence to leave ASAP. My first thought after that was "Oh God, help me", which was immediatedly followed by "Try The Lord's Prayer", so I ran through it twice, and everything went back to normal for about 15 minutes. Later on, when I was right about to fall asleep, the whole thing started over, but I ran through the Lord's Prayer again and the presence left and didn't come back.

The wierd part is, other than the first few seconds, I wasn't afraid until it was all over with, and I somehow knew for certain that everything would be okay and that it was safe to sleep.

http://www.introvertisland.com