Thread: Randomness 2
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 08:43 PM

I want korea reunited under a southern korea style democracy. I think it could work. In libya, i see no hope. Quadaffi doesnt exactly have nukes either.

What im wondering, is okay, the UN bombs some stuff. What next? Do they even have along term plan?

On an unrelated note, gun shop madness:

Go in cabelas gun library. Guy and his wife had won a gun in a raffle and instantly go there to sell it. the guy sees a M&P-1522 pistol and goes "you sell uzis, how do you get away with that!" Then he says "whats the point of these people can actually get a licence to own one!"

The clerk tries to stay silent, an older gentleman. The customer was tallking in a raised voice the whole time like he wanted everyone to hear him. Then he sells the gun and goes "how much does a glock 9 cost!" The clerk said he doesn;t know off the top of his head but there are some in the gun counter (two separate rooms, gun library is more antiques/oddities) and the guy walks out the door saying "thats unnaceptable he works in a gun store and cant tell me what a glock 9 costs!" he then went to the gun counter, picked up a display rifle, and muzzle sweeped a few people, then aimed it and made a few bang noises. Im sure everyone was glad to see this douche leave.

Grunt, Mass effect 3