View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 12:01 AM

Default Mercenary Story Rewrite

I'm now starting from scratch with my mercenary story. It'll still keep the same main characters, but it will go in a different direction. Here's my new weapons list:

- Greg Archer's sidearm is a Kimber Warrior II fitted with a beavertail grip safety, a Commander style combat hammer, Novak sights, and Pachmayr rubber grips. His main rifle is now a Vektor R5 fitted with two 30 round magazines clipped together.

- Ares' main sidearm is a Heckler & Koch Mk. 23 Mod. 0. His secondary sidearm is a IMI Desert Eagle Mk. XIX in .44 Magnum and fitted with a stainless frame. His main rifle is a Vektor CR-21 fitted with a SUAT scope in place of the 1x optical sight. He also uses a Barrett M107 sniper rifle (which he nicknames "The Beast of Burden") to kill Somali pirates. He also uses a Remington 870 fitted with a Speedfeed stock, spare shell holder mounted on receiver, Surefire 618 weaponlight, and ghost ring sights.

- Rocco's main weapon is a FN FAL 50.00 fitted with a 30 round magazine.

- Johnny's main rifle is a Vektor R6. He also carries a Remington 870 fitted with a Tac Star pistol grip, door breaching muzzle break, and a spare shell holder.

-Katie's main weapon is a Heckler & Koch MP5K PDW fitted with a M68 Aimpoint Scope and two 30 round magazines clipped together. Her main sidearm is stainless steel Kahr K9.

Last edited by Swordfish941; 06-13-2010 at 05:16 PM. Reason: mercenary is mispelled