Thread: Anti Gun movies
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT2008 View Post
I didn't think it was all that anti-gun (besides the line about "There are more gun stores in America than McDonald's"). Deliberately selling weapons to dictators, war lords, and terrorists (knowing exactly how they plan to use the weapons), in violation of arms embargoes, is something I'm pretty sure that any reasonable person can agree is wrong, regardless of where they stand in the American gun control debate.
"Lord of War opens with one of the most impressive and provocative credit sequences in recent memory. Adopting a point-of-view perspective, the camera follows a bullet from its manufacture in an American factory to various ports, then across the globe to a small African village where it is placed in the chamber of a pistol and shot through the skull of a young boy."
-AZRickD-

I was speaking for on the front that the US gets more blame on gun issues and that Nato is alway doing heavy pushing on small arms banning. Plus the movie fail to properly inform the mainstream audiences about the deeper issues.