View Single Post
Old 08-26-2022, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcordell View Post
All these high tech cutting edge guns and then there is me and my love of antiques. I'm currently bidding on a pre-war (World War 1) Smith & Wesson M&P Target model. The Target M&P revolvers (Pre K-38/Model 14 Target Masterpiece) are not very numerous so I'm willing to spend a little extra. I'll know in two days when the auction closes.
I demand pictures if you win!

I got myself a S&W Model 60, .357 Magnum, with a 3" bbl as a birthday gift to myself, and when I went to shoot it they had a very good condition Kahr PM9 with box and mags (for $250 less than the cheapest crappiest one I could find on gunbroker) so I did me another impulse purchase. Somehow the Kahr is as easy to shoot as my S&W 5906; I am very impressed, but less impressed that all the aftermarket grip options for my new Model 60 are just awful compared to the ugly OEM grips. I really wish the Hogue monogrip for J-frames was the same as the one for the Taurus 85/605/856 (like the same layout, shape, etc), because my 605 is very pleasant to shoot with magnums, and doesn't jump around or rotate in my grip almost at all

http://www.introvertisland.com