View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 06:00 PM

Yeah, I get myself into flame wars defending America all the time, with most of the opposing parties spewing the same "American nazi" bullshit. But what can I say? I love my country, no matter what the world perceives as "wrong" with it. I've been called racist because I oppose closing Camp Delta, fascist because I tell off military bashers (funny how certain people call it "patriotic" to bash the country and accuse our troops of raping women and children with no proof, yet consider it "fascist" to support her and revere our troops as the honorable warriors they are... ), and a whole crapload of other bullshit. I tend to get it more due to the fact that I don't necessarily hate George W. (I don't particularly like him either, though). They're all hypocrites, probably just jealous that we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan instead of their shitty little third world sewage holes or that we are arguably the one entity on this planet that keeps it from degenerating into the post-apocalyptic wasteland we see in the Mad Max movies, considering we have enough nukes to obliterate it 3 times over and still have warheads left over afterward.

Anywho, I'd better stop before striking up political discussion. Politics make good friends into the worst of enemies in the blink of an eye.

But, yeah, I run into them all the time. There's always going to be someone that hates. Whoever said the Cold War is over lied... it just became a different kind of Colt War.

RIP Kevin Conroy, the one true Batman

Last edited by Spartan198; 09-10-2009 at 06:04 PM.