View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 10:27 PM

Little sidenote from me.. recently got employed back full time on a decent job so getting some spare cash. Got a car to fix up and want to get a new PC but along with all that plan to of course buy a couple pieces finally. Now to the topic itself..

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
Screw SVU (or, as my MiL calls it, "Rapetown"), somebody, ANYBODY, needs to start streaming the original L&O. Netflix had season 1-8 for a bit, but it went away.
Fucking seconded. That said, really need to make a note to break down and hit Sopranos since I got HBO. Been a while since I seen any of it and man could that page use the kind of overhaul job I did for X-Files.

That said, agree about Netflix really pushing their own stuff at the expense of reducing the catalogue on the rest. Might be a good time to give Hulu another try and/or get an Amazon Prime account.

Also, some talk about a new RoboCop film in the works by original writer Ed Neumeier. Which is cool, at least to Robo heads like me.

http://www.zgemag.com/biff-2018-interview-ed-neumeier/