View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 02:19 AM

I like to refer to guns like the 4505 as RBF (rare but functional). That being said, geeze man that is a helluva snag! Got a pretty good deal on it too. If it goes for 875 on GB and you get it for 600, you've done good, especially seeing as how they are so few and far between.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
You only paid $550 plus tax? I paid like $630 for my 4506-1! Goddamit, I got ripped off
I don't know what the book value of it is, but in my eyes, yeah you kinda did. I personally wouldn't put down more than 500 bucks on a 4506, especially if they have the funny looking Novak sight as opposed to the adjustable or the early fixed sights. Predator's gun is an obvious exception since it's so rare. While it is all stainless and that usually ups the price, All the S&Ws are pretty low cost guns because they are/were made here in the USA. $630 with sales tax is a ridiculous price but if you REEEEALLY want it, you're sort of blind to cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&Wshooter View Post
Someone stole the mag out of the gun earlier in the gunshow, so I had buy all of mine seperate too
Buying a gun without a magazine is a whole other story, and don't even begin to tell me what you had to pay for them. I asked a guy who had a 5906 mag for sale at a local store what he wanted and even he told me to brace myself. It was 49 bucks.

Oh yeah nice Italian Inox too, Predator20.

Last edited by Yournamehere; 02-10-2010 at 02:24 AM.