View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 05:28 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur
Default Call of Duty cited as the cause of shooting? BS

This is another reason why I hate the news.

http://www2.wjbf.com/news/2012/mar/2...e--ar-3492369/

The doctor they interviewed said "A game that is rated M for Mature, probably doesn't belong in the hands of a 12 year old"

You know what REALLY doesn't belong in the hands of a 12 year old? A semi-automatic...

"when the eldest of them picked up a semi-automatic that belonged to his parents"

Was it just laying on the kitchen table? Shit the parents that own the gun is irresponsible. What did they think will happen? You don't know what will happen, but you're pretty sure it'll make the papers

They didn't teach their kid any lessons on why it's bad and apparently the kid pulled the trigger several times before a round went off, so either the safety was on and he most likely discovered why it wasn't going bang or the kid really is dumb. And don't go "he's 12" my ass. I know 8 year olds that can take apart an AR-15 in less than 30 seconds and back.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”