View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Site Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT2008 View Post
Which is why we're explicit about the mods must be done by professional or semi-professional groups to warrant inclusion.

Definitely not brigade level. Anything that's too big to be carried on and/or fired from a Humvee (or equivalent vehicle) shouldn't get its own page.

As for the 20mm rotary cannon (such as the M61, which Steve mentioned), I am at least OK with them if you guys have those in the industry and have converted them to blank-fire. What I don't want, however, is for people to include those weapons if they appear on a CGI render of a fighter aircraft that appears in the movie/TV show, and were not physically present on the movie set during filming.
I'm basically of the same opinion. I think it's fine to mention the indirect fire weapons on page, and point out interesting trivia about them specifically, but I don't think they warrant their own page - it's not really the purpose of the site, and it opens up an entirely new can of worms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008
He doesn't. He just floats around and lets the members of the Imperium decide on the fate of condemned pages. He gave the membership the power and thus trusts us to use it wisely.......