View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 05:18 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

There's a lot of in game things it took from other shooter series that was clearly a last minute add on. The challenges from Call of Duty, the attachment system being earned through points throughout the game which is like Crysis 2. O'Neal looks like Frank Woods from Black Ops.

We are shooting at people! This is an Aliens game. We fight Aliens. I don't want to fight some bullshit PMC guy the villains pulled out their asses. How does that work anyway? Does Weyland have a number he calls like 1-800-henchmen and pay them lots of money to shoot at US Marines. I was always under the impression that the "Corporation" in these kinds of movie sorta own the military. It doesn't make sense. Dear God the story sucks.

Every time your captain says "We have 100 Marines to get off this planet", I look around the room...dude, all I've seen so far is like 6 Marines. There is no rank structure at all. Your character is a corporal but the captain talks to him like you're supposed to be of someone higher ranked and there are no sgts, no lieutenants in the squads. And when Hicks showed up, they called him a "soldier"

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”