Thread: Captcha
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 10:56 AM
IMFDB Admin

I hadn't had it before, but I just had it for every edit I tried to do, along with for every preview as well. The preview tab in the edit window doesn't work either, it just says "loading" and displays the previous version rather than updating.

Edit: I have never actually scrolled down to the bottom of the captch page to read their advice about how to stop the captcha from appearing, which is "If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware". I take it this is absolute bollocks right and i don't have a problem with my computer? Firstly I doubt that all the people who are suddenly having a problem have all suddenly contracted malware, secondly my main computer I use for editing runs on Linux, and thirdly I get the error on multiple computer with different operating systems (one of which is wasn't even connected to the internet before I tried this). I have even gotten the error at different IP adresses. I assume that as this has suddenly happened with no change to the IMFDB security setting, would it be safe to assume that this is a Cloudflare f**k up?

Last edited by commando552; 07-19-2013 at 11:09 PM.