View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 03:07 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by commando552 View Post
I used to carry a P226 with a 20 round mag and got the "your mags falling out" thing a couple of times too. With these mags it especially looks like they are falling out though, as the old style 20 rounder I got a hold of (I believe they were initially used by the SAS but have filtered out a bit and I procured one) has a bottom which looks exactly like the bottom of a standard magazine without any kind of spacer.
Yeah, I saw the SAS Survival Secrets series and Eddie Stone mentioned he would carry his P226 with 20 round magazines all the time.

Personally, for my Glock19, when I carry, I would just have the standard capacity 15 round mag +1 because I'm still trying my best to conceal it and it works. I would only carry a spare and that has an extension, so it's 19 rounds.

So guys I know, who had just gotten out of the military at first didn't care if his gun isn't concealing well and say they rely on their training to prevent someone from getting a hold of their gun...then I'd mention that if a bad guy is looking around and is here to cause trouble, they'd take out the guy who is visibly armed. Concealing your gun gives you an advantage

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”