View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 06:00 PM
IMFDB Admin

With liberals pounding us with gun laws by the minute, I think we should show right now that we support these guns we document, that maybe we should start supporting the NRA (they're pretty much the only guys fighting to keep our guns) and it is noticable in magazines like Cheaper Than Dirt (they now have a $1 donation for the NRA and prices have raised, sales have plummeted), we should advertize. Turn it into more than a wiki site. I hate to preach but the liberals are digging us a ditch we can't climb out of now that one runs the country (it's like the liberals went from using shovels to a bulldozer now), but this country is dominated by republicans and gun loving independants like me and no one should idoly sit around while the citizen is raped of their guns. I live in NY, a liberal state with lots of stressful gun laws. Before we know it, most of the US could end up this way, or worse. Fight to win.

Maybe we can be payed to have gun stuff advertized on the site (and finally get a small paycheck for our work)

But I'm pretty sure all my thoughts are fantasy, but wouldn't it be awesome?