View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 06:29 PM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT2008 View Post
MPM is right...is there any way we can remove .PNG from the list of acceptable upload formats, so that anyone who even tries to upload a .PNG won't be able to do so?

And point taken on the Talk Page; I'll go back and clean out mine at some point. Mine is already huge.

Last but not least, is there a way to purge the entire server of unused files? I think I asked about this before, but we haven't gotten a response.
Actually we should manually check. Once a while ago, I know someone replaced MY pics with their own gun pics (not overwritten but used their own file names) and if we did a mass purge at that moment, I would have lost my pics. When I did a manual check I noticed that my pics were not being used, so I checked the actual gun pages and some crap 'jacked' image was taking its place. Doh! I fixed that back, but a mass delete would have create problems.

At any moment of time, there may be FILES listed as unused which should NOT be. Also any files used in threads on the forum are not listed as used on IMFDB when they are being used to illustrate points in the forums.