View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 06:46 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hchris View Post
Hello everybody,

I would like to discuss a few changes and updates which I would like to do to the IMFDB and ask if this is ok.

1) I would like to create the following Sub categories: anti tank guns (like 5cm Pak 38 etc), anti aircraft guns (like 2cm Flak 38), combat vehicles (like M1 Abrams, M8 Grayhound etc). Is it ok?

2) I would like to add pages for tanks/amored fighting vehicles which appear in movies (like M4 Sherman which lists all used variants like M4A2, M4A1, M4A3E8). Most movie pages where tanks are used already have them listed, I would like to create a page for each vehicle in the same format as guns have their own pages.

3) After the two steps above I would go over a lot of movies and add the missing armored fighing vehicles (I have quite a bit of DVDs and Blurays) so this would be rather easy for me.

Are those things ok? I know this sounds like a lot of work but I need something to do in the next few months.
Definitely no on the combat vehicles. That's not why we're here. You may continue to point them out as trivia, and of course their weapons should be documented, but they cannot have their own pages.