View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugabear View Post
I thought Delta people just go through the VIP security? The one with no metal detectors.

And my understanding of sidearms was that it they were issued out regardless of your position in case your main weapon failed.

Delta Force officially "DON'T EXIST" in U.S Army, according to themselves. Just some fool politicians didn't really care about the reason why they had to hide these SOF's identity at the conference, and that's why we can now walk about special forces called "DELTA FORCE".

I wouldn't try to argue about whether they are able to carry weapon inside airplane, and nobody gives a damn about the chance they will go crazy and start shooting at the people, ending up crushing themselves in white house, but there is no way anyone without any kinds of authorization from both airliner and central command center for airplanes (i don't know what they call it, but there are some places for commanding planes), not even president cannot carry weapon.

P.S) Exception for Airforce One may apply

When your main weapon jam or fail to fire, the first thing you have to do is reloading the weapon, not pulling out sidearm in order to kill the enemy. The best way is pull out used magazine, pull the charging handle, empty the chamber, put in new mag, and start shooting at all over the place. Pulling out of sidearm instead of cleaning out your MW means you're in some serious shit.