View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 12:40 PM
Formerly "Checkman"
IMFDB Admin

Default Wayyyyy to many video games

Oh what the hell. This has been bugging me so I'm going to vent. Some of you know me and you have probably figured out that I don't provoke other posters here or on imfdb. But lately I've noticed that imfdb, you know the movie firearms database, seems to have been taken over by the gamers. Shouldn't they have their own database? Not to mention that it seems many of the contributers who are into the games can be awfully damm rude. Couple have been banned for being little assholes actually.

I don't worry about the animation because that is within the criteria in my opinion. But flipping video games? And now it seems that more than half the time all the new pages are video games. Many of them consist of bizzare made up weapons or really awful artwork of actual weapons being used by computer cartoon characters. Ugh.

Ok I've closed the vent and yes I know that I'm showing my age. But I wanted to get that out there. Yes I know it's only my opinion and opinions are like you know what. Everyone has one. No I don't expect any changes. No I don't spend alot of time on the computer game pages.

And for those you don't know (and actually care) I go by Jcordell on imfdb.

Last edited by Jcordell; 06-23-2010 at 12:44 PM.