View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 05:02 PM

Sort of like the dumbass IRA supporter who should have been banned from the Patriot games talk page the one who claimed that all the british ever did was murder innocent lives. I'm sorry but what total utter fucking bullshit.

I've read the history of the IRA written by an Irish Journalist I have talked with men who used to associate with IRA backed bank robbers and have had rather vauge talks with men who have done tours of Northern Ireland. The British were trying to protect the majority in Northern Ireland from a violent minority trying to impose thier political views on everyone(yeah some of the major IRA players were open marxists)

As far as the British in Oman went the people sent in at the request of the ruler of Oman to stop an invasion from Soviet backed Yemen. They spent alot of their time drilling wells so that everyone in that nation could drink. Heck most of the native Omani that they trained and lead were once supporting the invading army.

I've heard similar things about US troops from idiots who's heads are filled with leftist propaganda. I swear they all seem to get their lines from the same playbook and have the minds of sheep.