View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 01:06 PM
sillybunz13

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
I know a U.S. Marshall who fires homie style during offhand shooting with a glock 22 since he has to use right eye to do it. Seriously, its up to whos giving instruction to care. If somebody nails dead center with cup and saucer i doubt many people will give a damn, besides, many soldiers barely touch a beretta outside boot.

Apparently in the 80s the army taught cup and saucer. On burn notice it may make sense to use this grip. Michael was army and then freelanced as a spy. So his training may have been that.
First of all, In the 80's, they were taught either thumbs tucked grip and the old stacked thumbs grip, so Michael Weston is still wrong lol. My father was a soldier through the 1980's.

Second of all, it does matter on the grip and the trigger discipline on every cop, federal agent, soldier, etc. If you were to go through any of the training these people go through, they bitch at you until you get it right (that's including grip and trigger discipline). I should know, I went through it.

Last, soldiers don't touch a beretta at boot camp. You get trained with it at your unit.

Last edited by sillybunz13; 11-05-2010 at 01:11 PM.