View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by commando552 View Post
14.5" + permanently attached A2X flash hider = no tax stamp
Exactly. It's permanently attached. I wouldn't bother with a tax stamp over the extra barrel if it was the only way to get a 14.5 inch barrel.

Never heard a VFG referred to as a donkey dick. I just got that part actually. SKD had a blowout sale and I got it for way under MSRP. I have it set up to where I can QD it and screw on a Grip Pod so I have a means of stability for accuracy testing/zeroing. I also have the full length version but I'm rocking the stubby for now just so I can say the rifle is 9 pounds dead.

And to answer Jcordell, the base rifle setup with a swapped upper was about 1300, with the total package including spare parts at just under 3300. Small price to pay for a super sweet M4gery if you ask me. Most of the excess is the optic and flashlight as well which are top tier kit. Unfortunately for my bank account as well, though, I am in the process of swapping the upper a second time due to a problem with the barrel nut, argh. Hopefully I will get enough resale value out of the current upper to compensate for the cost.