View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 01:07 AM
SPEMack618 SPEMack618 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 742

Cordell makes a bunch of valid points. You can also call your Senator's office as well. You won't speak to him, but you'll get a Congressional intern. And at the end of the day that itern sits down and types a memo of all the calls he got and what they were about. And then he and "his" senator or representative sit down and go over them at the end of the day.

I know, I did that for a semester.

Here is the number for the Capitol Hill switch board: 202-224-3121 . Just call them between 0900-1700 EST and give them your Senator/Representative's name and go from there.
I like to think, that before that Navy SEAL double tapped bin Laden in the head, he kicked him, so that we could truly say we put a boot in his ass.

Last edited by SPEMack618; 12-18-2012 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Added phone number
Reply With Quote