View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
There's a link to Field & Stream right on the front page, and apparently, we got a shout out in guns.com as well. How are you defining "hit it big"?

I think Zackmann got to go to SHOT a few years back with his IMFDB credentials.

I do agree, the forum is withering on the vine without a steady influx of new members, but it's only a small part of what we are. I mainly just use it to discuss rules with the other admins.
I don't see ads on the front page because I'm logged in most of the time. Do you have a link to the guns.com article?

Zackmann08's user page doesn't appear to list any of his "credentials"--what are they, exactly?

As for my definition of "hit it big," I thought there would have been a large surge of user activity on the wiki with no quiet periods, which hasn't apparently been the case. Of course, low activity on the forum means there aren't things like flame wars or the like, which could come if enough people register here.

A real sign for "hit it big" would there to be enough users to have let the previously proposed wiki upgrade be funded. That certainly didn't pan out.