View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 07:51 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Do you mean putting the image right at the top of the page rather than, say, right above the <br clear="all"> part? I don't think anyone standardised where the image should go, but if there's a good reason to put it at the very top I'll make sure to always do that.

As for the other part, as I recall the majority of old pages don't introduce themselves either, though I try to make a habit of adding descriptions to pages I work on (introduction and for games an overview of how weapons are involved in the game, anything that's true of the game's weapons in general, and any terminology I might be using). It's a good habit to get into, though, and I could have a look around movies I'm familiar with and write up descriptions for more of them next time I've got some spare time.

Edit: So MPM, would you regard this as a good example of formatting and article lead-in? The mention of the remake would be linked if anyone ever made an article for it, though it's just one of those ones distributed by a certain knock-off factory.

Last edited by Evil Tim; 10-05-2011 at 06:24 AM.