View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 03:26 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

If you watch the reboot Dredd movie, it has a very similar premise to The Raid. Except instead of a bunch of cops, it's 2 going into an apartment complex controlled by a drug dealer who calls on the residents to her aid and one of the Judges has a history with the apartment or like it and at the end of the movie, it involves corrupt cops.

About the weapon usage of the Raid, I found a little of it being inconsistent. How is a fully outfitted team running out of ammo that quickly, also no reloads for their pistols. They made little attempts to reconfirm to HQ that they are even here and how no one realizes that an entire team didn't show up for work that day or went on a mission without approval. I understand this is primarily a martial arts movie, so the guns needed to go out the window fast.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”

Last edited by Excalibur; 05-05-2014 at 03:29 PM.