View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 06:59 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
Picked up Infinite Warfare from the library. The first two levels didn't impress me, but once the spaceflight missions started, the game (pardon the pun) really took off. It's the greatest Battlestar Galactica game never made. My biggest gripes are Jon Snow as the leader of space ISIS, and that despite having nearly eight hundred crew members, the captain and XO of the ship still have to fly combat missions AND lead commando raids.
The part where the captain and XO going off ship is cliche fiction like Star Trek and other series like it. I was getting a lot of Mass Effect Vibe

The Martian's being these genocidal assholes that wants to take over is more of the type of super nationalistic enemy types that Call of Duty is known for. They're basically the Russian Ultra Nationalists from Modern Warfare...in space

There was potential to flush out the backstory on why the Martians are this brutal and what's their view point of the war.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”