View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 11:46 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by commando552 View Post
To briefly go back on to the Kiefer Sutherland thing briefly, by coincidence today I was talking to somebody who did some work for the last season of 24. Apparently he worked with him 3 times, and he was drunk off his face on 2 of those occasions. On a similar vein, apparently one day when they were shooting Kieffer was so obviously drunk that the armourer refused to allow him to do the firing scene that they were about to do, so Kiefer just stormed off set for the rest of the day and refused to do anything .

When I mentioned to him about the Freddie Prinze height thing, he said that it is bizarre that they would make somebody take off their shoes rather than make Kiefer stand on a box or something. By making him take off his shoes, not only does it slow down production as he keeps having to take his shoes on and off, he also said that it is a sure sign of a massive ego on Kiefer's part as it would have been a demand from him rather than anybody on the production team.
If he showed up not ready to work, then that's being unprofessional. If Freddy had just said that, more people would take his side of this. Just mentioning the height thing just makes him look petty.