Thread: COD:Black Ops
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 01:30 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
I cant wait to hear what guns people are going to bitch about now. Like the p90 and m203 in MW. I will gladly continue using my m203 to eliminate campers, regardless of complaints against the m203. I was once booted from a free for all for using a m203, saying its unfair. Adapt and overcome, people, i had a burst fire rifle and iron sights in close quarters. Countersniped with the thing too.
That's always the stigma of gaming. Sure I DO get pissed so much when I get sniped by campers or grenade launchers always hitting me in the right spot like they were waiting for me, but I do the same all the time. This like any other game is competitive. There's no such thing as fair play. There is a thing call sportsmanship where if you win, don't brag about it, that just makes you look like a dick, but if you are good at playing, congrats, but complaining about how others keep on kicking your ass because they use "cheap tactics" that are encouraged to do or is SOP in real life, well then you are just a sore loser.

As the line goes "It's a legitimate strategy"

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”