Thread: Inception...wow
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 11:19 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

EVERYTHING I WRITE HERE IS SPOILER

I can explain the limbo part. Sata "died" and had already been in limbo ahead of Cobb and since time doesn't matter in limbo, decades had already passed by the time Cobb entered limbo and washed up on that beach.

Also it was a 10 hour flight. Remember time doesn't matter in the dream world or is very fast. A 10 hour flight could have been forever in limbo.

We can assume Cobb was trying to get corporate secrets from Sato, but Sato was obviously baiting himself to scout Cobb for his job offer.

Well Cillian Murphy - Robert Fischer, Jr if you remember, they were in his mind to plant an idea and make him think it's his own "Inception" is what it is called. Didn't you watch the movie?

And yes, I also noticed the fake number and the combination is the same. Obviously it was meant to keep Cillian Murphy's character - Robert Fischer, Jr to remember it.

Ok let me get this straight, you forgot about WHY they were in Cillian Murphy's mind but remember that the fake girl's number is the same as the combo for the safe?

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”