Thread: Missing Entries
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 03:10 PM
Formerly "Checkman"
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackmann08 View Post
I've been doing a lot of gun page clean up lately and I've been noticing the enormous number of entries that are missing. You click on a gun image, and it lists 20 pages (movies and tv shows) that link to it, yet under that gun it lists only 2-3 occurrences. Is there any good way to add these entries short of the process is just described? (Seeing what pages link to the images). Also, moving forward, is there a way to make sure that entries get listed on the gun pages as well?

-Zack
You have to do it. Over the years I have literally lost count the number of times I've linked actor pages to movies and guns and guns to actor pages and so on. No magical formula. Many folks will build a movie page and not list the info on the various gun pages and actor pages. Sorry that i couldn't provide the secret magical formula.

Oh by the way over on the main site I am Jcordell. I'm the guy who has been helping you with all the different dates on the S&W page. Why do I have a different name here on the forum? Well it's a long story.

Last edited by Jcordell; 01-20-2012 at 03:12 PM.