View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:22 PM
IMFDB Chief of Operations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
I can think of a few things I could respond to in that letter, but I'm frankly more interested in creating and editing pages on the wiki than getting involved in a potential flame war on the forums. I also don't know whether the forum administrators are likely to ban users who don't fit their political views.
We are not going to ban you for having views different from our own. Personally, I am here to talk about PROP weapons. Not to debate the use of real weapons. You guys are welcome to discuss your personal opinions and views, whether we (the admins) agree with them or not. AS LONG AS it is done in a civil manner. Everyone has their own opinion. So long as that is respected, all is well. I would, however, encourage everyone to remember that this is a site about PROP weapons. Debates about gun legislation and the use of guns might be better placed on a site such as the AR15 forum (www.ar15.com).

Bottom line, keep it civil. Just cause Bob wants more gun control, doesn't mean he hates guns. Maybe he just wants to help prevent more gun deaths. Just cause Joe is anti gun control, doesn't mean he's a southern red-neck who doesn't care. Maybe he just likes to collect firearms. Keep it civil and all is good.

-Z