View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 03:13 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotborad View Post
There isnt any big reason but I may move to a highly populated area like new york or something and im not sure what the magazine laws are so I wanted to be on the safe side and if 10 isnt enough I will go buy a 30 round magazine. And the reason I want the .223 conversion to .22lr is i might use it to go hunting with my buddies of mine. Also some of those .22lr are ugly as mess if you find a .22lr that looks like a ar-15 5.56 nato then im set but besides that ill stick to larger cailbers. Honestly a 9mm Ar-15 would be my wet dream but i havent found any. And tell you the honest truth an MP5 would be my gun but their so rare expecially a semi-auto one. The only thing I have heard of is the HK94 which was from the 1980s which is horrible. But yeah I considering other guns any semi-auto rifle with full customization like the Ar-15.
A 9mm AR-15 is also very rare and an civilian MP5 like the HK94 is extremely rare nowadays.

Unless you are hunting little rabbits, I don't think a .22 can kill anything big.

Seriously don't go to New York, that's anti gun country. You should really check your local gun laws. Go to your police stations and ask or better yet, just look it up online.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”