Thread: A-Team remake
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 04:55 PM
IMFDB & Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
I'm kinda pissed off at MT2008 for saying that it looks terrible from the trailer, but I'm guessing that's just first impressions.
Sorry, but I reserve the right to my opinion. The scene with the tank falling through the air was just a little too absurd for my tastes. Plus, I'm really not a big fan of remakes (or making movies based on old TV shows).

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9870 View Post
Rainbow Six a john woo movie? I looked it up and all there is is articles saying he will make one, nobody has any info on casting, release, etc.
That movie has been in "development hell" for so long that I'm not sure if Woo is still attached to it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
Since it's John Woo, it'll probably have at least one guy dual wielding guns, there will be a random scene with watermelons and birds flying around
Yeah, possibly. Then again, maybe not. I remember when I saw "Windtalkers", I kept expecting somebody to pull out a pair of 1911s and dual-wield them, but Woo surprised me by not having any such scene in the film. Maybe he's finally moving past his old gimmicks. Besides, dual-wielding pistols is sooooo 1990s anyway.

Last edited by MT2008; 01-17-2010 at 04:59 PM.