View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:37 PM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordfish941 View Post
I have a feeling that the new Devil May Cry game will bomb. This new version of Dante sucks when compared to regular Dante. He looks like Edward Cullen.
Do not even TALK about that piss poor, bullshit, ridiculous, Twilight inspired, corporate crap, mother fucking destroyer of franchise of a game.

What the fuck is wrong with Capcom these passed years. They fucked up the Resident Evil franchise and now they let a foreign company fuck up Devy May Cry.

They turned Dante into this crack addict looking punk of a rebel without a cliche from Jersey Shores. Turned his 1911s into Desert Eagle abominations and have him fighting corporate demons who's goal is to take over the world via national debt and addicting the people with demonic SOFT DRINKS...SUBTLE! Very very subtle!

They turned Vergil, Dante's cool as ice twin brother into the leader of Anonymous. I'm not joking. He's got the Guy Fawke like mask and everything spouting internet bullshit on the news.

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”