View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 06:41 AM
IMFDB Admin

Send a message via AIM to Excalibur Send a message via MSN to Excalibur Send a message via Yahoo to Excalibur

Well if the chinese invades, I gotta watch my back cause I'm a US born Chinese, and despite what I might say about being loyal to the USA, neighbors who see an invasion from my "brothers to the east" might not think too fondly of me anymore. It'll be like when the Japanese attacked the US during WWII, a lot of Japanese citizens were hated for no reason other than they being Japanese.

It's interesting to know who really is your friend when people who look just like you start attacking them. I hope at least in my life time or my children's children where the Chinese don't go to war with the US.

But for the sake of this topic, I'd sooner volunteer to the Armed forces as soon as possible to see if they have uses for someone like me

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle
Psalm 144:1

“It is always wrong to use force, unless it is more wrong not to.”