View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 06:12 AM
IMFDB Admin

Best vacation I ever had was to Florida. Went to all the amusement parks. I'm a late sleeper and the parks closed early in winter. Bastards. Never got to go on the good rides.

The T2 3-D thing was awesome! Sarah Connor fires a wierd type Colt Commando in the air (it had a wierd box instead of a magazine attached an fired sparks like a muzzle flash. It was pretty loud too.) Maybe MPM knows what that is.

Then an Arnie look alike drives onto the stage with his Winchester 1887 and shoots the T-1000, that gun was loud too. Then it jumps to the screen for near the rest of the time and the only gun used from then on is the plasma rifle. Awesome experiance. Technically 4-D since they had things that made you feel as well as see.

The MIB ride was the only other one I was on. I'm a great shot and probably the only shooter other than my father on the ride and I sucked ass at it. My sadistic family found this funny and took me on the ride a second time.

Came back home from florida to a freezing rain/ice storm. Like a spit in the face, isn't it.

Now I'm enjoying two feet of snow and cold. Fun. But Florida is best in winter because it is just the right warmth for me 60-80 degrees. In summer it is too hot and humid.

Wow I just kind of trailed on didn't I?