View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 02:36 PM
sillybunz13

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkychinaman View Post
I understand that, it's basic biology. But we're obviously ignoring biology and physics because zombies exist, and even though they don't have working CNS systems, they can run. What if you shoot it in the heart? You need a heart to pump blood, to work the muscles. Why can't you kill a zombie with a double tap to the chest? It needs to breath, right? You can't pick and choose which scientific rules you're going to follow.

You also can't use science to explain what is clearly a supernatural being. Can you stop a ghost by shooting it in the spine? How about a vampire? Or an angel?
You're still not getting it obviously. I'm not talking about any nerves, blood circulation, breathing or anything except the structure. If the center of a structure is removed, it collapses. That's it.

And I love how when I prove you wrong in a subject, you try to change it. First, it was weapons of choice, then it was zombies are fantasy, then it's that science should not be involved. Wow, good job buddy. So stop crying about other shit to avoid that matter of the real subject.

You also contradicted yourself by saying that zombies are supernatural. In some situations they're not, as in 28 Days Later. Is that choosing a science? Or that your weapons of choice is based on slow zombies? Why do you get to chose and say that chosing sciences are ridiculous?

Last edited by sillybunz13; 09-30-2010 at 02:38 PM.