View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 07:10 AM
IMFDB Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoviePropMaster2008 View Post
I see tons of great work on some TV shows, like Stargate SG1 or Miami Vice or others, but they are more modern TV shows.

Aren't there any fans of old TV shows, like Bonanza? or Laredo? High Chaparral? or the OLD The Untouchables? Or Have Gun Will Travel? Or the Wild Wild West? To name just a few?

PhoenixEnt has become the GURU of classic Film Noir / B&W Crime dramas. GM45 is the guru of MODERN westerns, but no one seems to like OLD westerns.

There have been a bunch of reruns and I've seen actors listed HERE who appeared numerous episodes wielding all sorts of guns, and these were fun shows. Sure they were really G-Rated, but it was fascinating to see shows that entertained without tons of violence, sex or profanity.

Just wondering if anyone else was interested in doing the old TV shows. I 'would' but I'm already sitting on a pile of stuff to screencap already.
I've done old and new. Like I've done True Grit, A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, The Good, Bad, and Ugly, basically all of Eastwood's old westerns, and I'm doing The Magnificent Seven soon. I try not to stick to one basic genre. I take them ALL on.

And like I said, my grandpa has Bonanza on DVD so I'll do that eventually.